My Soapbox for all things creative.

Thursday 21 May 2009

Energy Drinks







Since I was about 10 and had my first Red Bull (which I thought was fucking amazing) I've always been attracted to Energy Drinks. Not necessarily their taste - Im hardly a sugar freak, or massively reliant on caffeine. Just purely their packaging and the design on it. I love the loudness of it, the cool factor. It just leaps off the shelf. Some admittedly dont work very well and just look a bit half arsed and cheesy. But here are some of my faves.











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Energy drinks

    ReplyDelete

Where you from son?

Followers

About Me

My photo
A 23 year old photographer/ designer from Birmingham UK. Looking to get the fuck out.