My Soapbox for all things creative.

Friday 9 January 2009

DutchDutchDutch?

Photobucket

Ok so I dont know much Dutch. But from What I can see, they seem to know their shit (through google translate - yeah I'm not cultured enough...) but from one blogger to another if you're profiling new BN records T shirts you know your stuff. Even good old Aoki's loving them, they must be good. haha...

Recents posts include a mix by KIJKEENSTER who has a minimix up there which is pretty sick. Have a listen.

Anyway.
If you like Dutch vibes then this is the place for you. One for the bookmarks, word to the Koolkids!

http://www.thekoolkids.com

Vrede!

1 comment:

  1. And if you like more Dutch electronic vibes, visit www.eclectro.nl ;)

    ReplyDelete

Where you from son?

Followers

About Me

My photo
A 23 year old photographer/ designer from Birmingham UK. Looking to get the fuck out.